Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Original Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler - Asthma Treatment


The Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler is the single most important thing that changed my life. As a kid, I grew up suffering from asthma. My grandmother discovered I had the condition when I was a baby. I was 2 months old, and one night I was having trouble breathing and my face was getting blue when I was laying in my cot. They rushed me to the hospital, and the doctors diagnosed that I had asthma. Asthma is makes your life quite difficult. You suffer from shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing. It feels like you are suffocating consciously and constantly whenever there are attacks. Gasping for breath and oxygen is a both a relief and a pain.

Sometimes, asthma would prevent me from going to school. I would be absent for three to five days until my attacks subside. Well, as a kid, I naturally LOVED being away from school! I got away from homework and assignments that the teacher gives us so frequently. But the downside was that I was literally in pain. Well, my lungs were. Breathing was short, painful, and hard. I tried to gasp for oxygen, but every breath I took in was EFFORT. I had to sleep with my back elevated, I was almost sitting down. My shoulders were always raised and my mouth always ajar because they made breathing more comfortable.

Before we found out about the Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler, my mother and grandmother tried all sorts of homeopathic and natural treatments to cure my asthma, because none of the proven medical treatments worked anyway. They fed me ground lizard and crushed seahorse (These are actual traditional asthma treatments where I grew up!), which they mixed to my morning chocolate drink. I only found out years after they did that. It didn't work. I also used a range of inhalers which is enough to fill my entire room. They didn't work. I tried therapeutic swimming, but that didn't really relieve nor cure my asthma. Then my aunt gave me a Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler. It is the only thing that really improved my condition.

When I started using the Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler, I thought it was just another useless product. But then, thirty minutes of inhaling, my lungs felt so much better. A few hours after that, I started coughing copious amounts of phlegm, which are the main reason why my lungs and nasal passages were so clogged. I started using the Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler every day. My breathing became calm, slow, and more importantly, painless. I continued to cough out phlegm, which helped a lot in improving my condition.

Today, I no longer suffer from the same asthma symptoms, but I still keep my beloved Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler, which has greatly improved my life. I don't know what's in Himalayan Crystal Salt, but they sure did worked wonders for me. When I ran out of stock, I would usually call my aunt to send me more of the stuff. She refuses to let me pay her, but insists on sending me the Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler for free. So I started looking for other sources where I can buy the Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler. I asked for friends whether they know about the stuff I inhaled. They thought I was looking for drugs! Anyway, I searched for the stuff in supermarkets, but I couldn't find any. I even asked for the vendors in Chinatown, if they have Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler, but I ended up going home disappointed. I thought, if Chinatown doesn't have which is the place of all exotic medicine, then its probably not available anywhere else.

I tried to make other people I know use Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler. I know other people who have similar problems as I did, and they were all either using inhalers, or using nothing at all. I understood this, because most of my friends, including me, have become dependent on inhalers. I don't like the idea of inhaling chemicals, which are already one of the reasons why I have asthma. As much as possible, I avoid using inhalers, if I can help it. instead, I used expectorant syrups and tablets, which partially relieved the condition. But nothing really worked as well as my Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler. When I let my asthmatic friend try it, he also felt the same relief after three inhales. I bought him a new inhaler as a Christmas gift, and he said it was the best gift he ever received this year.

I made him use the Himalayan Crystal Salt Inhaler for thirty minutes every day, and his condition improved quite quickly, better than how I improved before. He plays basketball, swims, and jogs for 2 kilometers every day, things which he wasn't able to do back when he had really terrible asthma symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment