Friday, June 21, 2013

Asthma Treatment Review - Find The Right Solution For You


I remember my school days that I was allergic to chalk dust. I had sneezing, running nose almost every day and had to take anti allergens that gave me temporary relief. It was after two years that I experienced asthma with the progression of chronic allergy. I was not aware of when I would experience an asthma attack. It was unpredictable. I tried many medicines, even herbal ones that made no change to my asthma. Later through an advertisement I came to know about Respitrol and though to give a try. In the beginning, I had a normal attitude as I had with all the medicines, but time proved that there was a cure for my respiratory problems.

I have gone through a number of breathing therapies, inhalations etc. I experienced a good breath after two week use of this medicine. I started taking Respitrol not as the only cure but along with my routine medications and puffs. Respitrol does no harm to you as it is composed of natural ingredients. Then as my asthma was moderately controlled, I consulted my physician who advised me to stop all other medications slowly. The doctor too wanted to know what was working, the medicines he gave or Respitrol.

Respitrol is friendlier to my body than my former medications as it does not contain any fillers, chemicals, or steroids. However, my physician commented that I have gained a bit weight. I too was anxious about my slight weight gain, which I thought was due to some hidden steroids in this supplement. Then I myself found that it was a steady weight gain and it might be due to my happiness on the cure of asthma that had tortured me all these years. Formerly when I was prone allergic asthma the pills I ad to take made me constantly dizzy and depressed. I never felt like even going for work. Respitrol has made my life better than I ever expected. I was scared when I came to know one of my neighbors' died due to asthma. Actually, that event made me think about changing to a reliable supplement.

I started with a single bottle, but as you have a sever attack you should consume two tablets per day. As I prolonged this medicine for more than one month I noticed a fair amount of reduction on the symptoms of asthma.

No comments:

Post a Comment